The Mitchell Gold Co. d/b/a Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams (hereafter referred to in this Contract Warranty as "Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Contract") warrants that our furniture will be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Contract will repair or replace, at our option and with our prior approval, free of charge, defective frames, frame parts for a period of one year;
- Luxe sleeper mechanisms for 3 years;
- Super Luxe Sleeper Mechanisms for a period of 5 years from the date of shipment.
- We will replace defective cushions, including pillow cores and back and seat core cushions for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Please note that all foams and filling materials will soften and conform to the shape of the users; this is considered normal and is not a defect.
- Casegoods are warranted for one year from the date of shipment.
- Fabric that has been provided by Mitchell Gold+ Bob Williams Contract and approved for hospitality use is warranted for 90 days from the date of shipment. Please note that this limited warranty does not apply to fading, which sometimes occurs with normal use. Mitchell Gold+ Bob Williams Contract makes no representation or warranty as to the quality or suitability of COM fabric or leather.
Removal, reinstallation, and shipping of components and parts shall be the responsibility of the original purchaser. Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Contract will not accept any chargeback for labor or material that does not have prior written approval of Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Contract.
This Limited Warranty protects only the original purchaser and applies only when you purchase Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Contract furniture for normal commercial use and not for household use.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE EXTEND BEYOND THE TERMS STATED ABOVE OF THIS WARRANTY.
WE EXCLUDE AND WILL NOT PAY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS WARRANTY. By this we mean any loss, expense or damage other than to the furniture itself that may result from a defect in the furniture. Furthermore, this warranty is void in other cases including abuse, misuse, improper handling, accidents, negligence in installation, shipping damage, unauthorized repairs, unconventional use and normal wear and tear. Note that some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you if you live in one of those states.
All warranty claims must be submitted in writing to Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Contract, listing the date of purchase, original purchase information and documentation and detailed description of any alleged defect. Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Contract reserves the right to repair or replace the item at its sole discretion.